Foreman: Dan Simcox
Crew Leader: Glenn Martin
Crew Leader: Mike DeRosa
Driver/Laborer: Mike Albertini
Driver/Laborer: Aaron Carney
Driver/Laborer: Vince Derrick
Driver/Laborer: Graham Labrum
Driver/Laborer: Chad Middleton
General Email: email@example.com
Employees of the Public Works Department maintain over 54 miles of two lane
Township roadways in addition to 450 acres of Township-owned open space and parkland.
Specifically, the Public Works crew are typically called upon to:
- install and maintain regulatory and street signs
- maintain over 800 storm sewer inlets and 20 miles of storm sewers
- provide for snow removal and downed tree clearing
- provide park maintenace by mowing, removing trash, trail blazing, and installing playground equipment
- maintain a fleet of 10 trucks
- collect any recycling that the contractor has not retrieved
- provide Township leaf collection
Normal Hours of Operation 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM Weekdays
During Off Hours (After 5:00 PM Weekdays) the Staff can be contacted through the PA State Police or Delaware County Fire Board.
State Police Phone Number: 484-840-1000
Delaware County Fire Board: 610-892-8404
If you have an emergency, dial 911!